How we are making our service safer for everyone
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority at Sagars during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. And as such, we have put measures in place to ensure we are operating in a way that keeps everyone safe...
- The Government have been keen that construction work continue during this period, and traders are able to enter your home for work purposes. providing social distancing guidelines are always followed.
- We have completed a thorough risk assessment and can continue offer our services in a Covid-19 safe manner, following government guidelines throughout. Our fitters enter and leave your conservatory using an outside door, with the inside door to the house locked, so the customer is completely isolated while we are on premises.
- All fitters sanitise their hands before enetering and clean the work are before and after the work is carried out. Any fitters showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will follow self-isolation guidelines and will not return to work until they have had a negative Covid-19 test result.
- We conitnue to monitor the situation and are prepared to adapt as needed in line with government Covid-19 guidelines as they change.
- All fitters will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2m away. You can even expect a friendly wave instead of a handshake.
- Finally, fitters will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.